A new report says we spent nearly 8 hours a day viewing digital content in 2020 — more than the average adult sleeps. Do you spend 8 hours or more a day viewing digital media? Examples? Comments? What other things do you spend 8 hours a day doing? When it comes to taking a break from everything t I have been doing, I sometimes go to Facebook marketplace and see what other items are for sale, when it comes to other types of social media though, I rarely comment. I have had a small addiction when it came to scrolling through posts, but I don't expose myself to the public as I have found a weird feeling to it and I wouldn't say I like to share personal stuff through social media as well. There are a lot of things that I like to do in my free time when it comes to my free time. Since I like to draw, I like to continue filling my portfolio every day so that when I get a job, it would be helpful for me to show that I have indeed, used my free time in the best way possible, and that ...
Comments
Post a Comment